NL Amsterdam HQ
Serez-vous notre prochain collaborateur TIP ?
Vous recherchez un environnement de travail stimulant, où vous travaillez avec des personnes dynamiques et professionnelles, des collègues passionnés par leur travail, et qui, chaque jour, s'engagent à atteindre l'excellence ? Tout cela dans un environnement de travail plaçant la sécurité et le bien-être au premier plan, cultivant l'esprit d'équipe et dont les fondations reposent avant tout sur l'intégrité. Nos activités en Europe et au Canada nous permettent de vous proposer de nombreuses opportunités de développement de carrière.
Description du poste
An IT Product Manager is responsible for continuous improvement activities associated with IT products within the organisation. Supporting the IT Portfolio Leads, this wide-ranging role focuses on: documenting and recommending the Product Vision and Roadmap; execution of the Product Vision and Roadmap; ensuring clear, agreed functional requirements that are translated by technical architects into robust technical designs; facilitating high quality test and acceptance processes; driving effective transition to operational service; and maintaining / reporting Product Backlog status.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
• Take ownership of defined products within the overall portfolio
• Interface and engage with internal customers to build productive relationships
• Extract and document business requirements and obtaining approval
• Liaise with on-shore and off-shore technical teams in relation to technical solutions and development activities
• Work directly with the development team(s) to design, schedule and manage product releases
• Lead and / or facilitate discovery sessions and manage meeting outputs
• Administer product management tools, such as new idea lifecycle development, issue tracking, roadmapping, ideation, and wireframing
• Present analysis, recommendations, and status updates at product Steerco meetings with senior stakeholders
• Ensure that all phases of product releases have the correct level of documentation (build artefacts etc.)
• Ensure all product changes are properly communicated to IT and business stakeholders in a proactive and timely fashion
• Facilitate release notes for every release
• Capture acceptance criteria and devise testing strategy and supporting plans for feature testing
• Facilitate the test / fix cycle and drive end user testing and acceptance
• Create process of extracting relevant information and analysing data to make product business-driven decisions - product feedback, opportunities, issues, workload etc
• Create and manage training documentation and materials
• Ensure successful “transition to service” into BAU support model through a defined hyper-care period and handover to the IT Service Desk
• Liaise with other IT Product Managers and Portfolio Leads
• Liaise with other technology stakeholders, e.g. BI, Telematics, Commercial
• Driving productivity and process improvements on assigned projects
• Maintain and communicate the Product Backlog, prioritising and sequencing the Backlog in line with agreed processes and Roadmap priorities
• Facilitate and drive the elaboration of features into user stories and link to user personas
• Facilitate definition and agreement of business rules
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
• 5+ years’ experience of working in an IT application solutions environment
• Managing product development across all aspects of the development lifecycle. A solid track record of delivering produce enhancements in a complex organisation using a recognised methodology.
• Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment, leveraging current knowledge and demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills
• Data analysis
• Presentation and communication skills to stakeholders at all organisational levels
• Devising test strategies and facilitating multiple test / fix cycles with end users and technical teams
• Demonstrable capability to assimilate and retain business/system knowledge for input into system strategy recommendations
• Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
• Fluent English
• Experience of using a recognised project methodology
• Understanding of 6 or equivalent Quality methodologies
• Any other European language a distinct advantage
• Team player, able to work closely with peers to reach common goals
• Agile methodology
TIP est un employeur assurant l'égalité des chances et qui valorise la diversité au sein de ses effectifs. C'est pourquoi nous encourageons toute personne qualifiée à postuler.
Les candidats retenus seront embauchés si le résultat de la vérification de leurs références est satisfaisant.
Cliquez sur « Postuler » pour télécharger et envoyer vos coordonnées ainsi que votre CV.#LI-POST