Intern Business Intelligence (O6)
NL Amsterdam HQ
This role will support TIP’s Data and Analytics team, working within one of our agile squads, this role will be exposed to a broad range of Data Analytics, Engineering and Analytics initiatives while supporting internal and external data customers.
Your activities will consist of:
- Developing engaging dashboards, reports and visuals using PowerBI for internal and external stakeholders
- Developing ETL pipelines, using stored procedures, DAG’s, and scripts.
- Collaborating with your squad to help design and implement core data models for your squad’s business domain
- Working with the data architect and data engineers to enhance deployment and certification pipelines
- Supporting the product team with ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities for new data-products
- Experimentation with ML, Statistical or operations research models combing telematics, operational and financial data
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Currently pursuing a degree in BSc/MSc in Computer Science, applied mathematics, data science, statistics, analytics, or related discipline
- Academic, personal, or professional experience with Python, SQL, and PowerBI
- Solid understanding of data management and data structures
- Solid grasp of spoken and written English
- Only applicants with legal authorization to work in the European Union, either studying at a university in the Netherlands or EU/EEA residency will be considered
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about data, and eager to implement techniques from your degree in a production environment
- Are proactive and naturally take ownership of tasks, able to handle projects independently
- Comfortable engaging directly with business stakeholders to clarify requirements, and suggest improvements to existing ways of working
- Have some familiarity with the Azure suite of products including Synapse Analytics, Azure Functions, PowerBI, DevOps
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory reference check.