Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
Our Customer Care Center provides roadside assistance services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Moncton, NB. We are looking for a Bilingual Roadside Service Coordinator (Customer Service Representative) who would be available to work either an Overnight shift from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM and a Day shift from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Being fast-paced, positive and professional each day is extremely important as you are communicating with customers in urgent situations.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Coordinator all service request and proactively, determine requirements of the customer. Demonstrate concern for customer safety
- Work with urgency to process requests for roadside assistance while maintaining a positive, professional and productive work environment
- Dispatch emergency road service requests to service providers and obtain any additional information needed to ensure the customer receives service in a timely manner
- Stay in contact with drivers and keep customers informed of the progress and ETA of their service requests
- Collaborate with the team and management to ensure all customers receive the correct service in a timely manner
- Accurately enter information in Salesforce
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Prior experience in roadside assistance, dispatch, mechanical experience, emergency services, or transportation industry experience a definite asset.
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Excellent pension plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing Company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
TIP Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.